Во избежание всплывающих рекламных баннеров, рекомендуем установить на браузер plugin: Adblock Plus или uBlock Origin

• Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Killing Floor » Killing Floor » Ideas for 24/7 server and other !! (sorry for english)
Ideas for 24/7 server and other !! (sorry for english)
FirEДата: Суббота, 11/08/12, 04:54:19 | Сообщение # 1
Заглянувший
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
i just think some idea for make the server 24/7.
-most of players really ron't know about donation method.... there should be a reclam like that "Server need your financiary help to stay 24/7
-players will not donate if they will not receive something. can make a "marketplace". in marketplace you can buy with really money administrator (with grade and rank(dronis decide the console command who the shopps admins can do)), buy lvl perks, more spawn money, "premium account" and somethink like that.
- difficulty is too hard for all player lvl 5 sad i think to upgrade chance to get starman and god for lvl 5-6 players smile
- an another think is the funniest, if the server get more funny thing or more zombies can be very beautyfull. a new funniest thing can be the more hardly weapon like sentry turret, portal gun, funniest dices, etc...
-a good idea can be the EVENT TIME. When the administrator want, he can give with a command to all players a really big weapon like a powerfull sniper and spawn a most of FP, Patriarch... the player with the biggest score, win a prize. that is only 1 idea of event, but you can say another xD.
That is all !! Sorry for my bad english, i think to be help for u all, and if you ahve any another idea, write them.

LorencoДата: Суббота, 11/08/12, 10:00:35 | Сообщение # 2
Награды: 14
Статус: Offline
from lvl 5 to 6 its hard ,because you have to make all the experience like from lvl 0 to lvl 6, but if dronis made that all newcommers would be lvl 0 , they all would die even faster and it wont be as interesting as now.
And the difficulty is good enough, for it need more team work, not fight for zombies :D.

About portal guns turrets and etc, portal guns will make most of players do bug abuse, do we want it? i guess not :D.

Форум » Killing Floor » Killing Floor » Ideas for 24/7 server and other !! (sorry for english)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: