Во избежание всплывающих рекламных баннеров, рекомендуем установить на браузер plugin: Adblock Plus или uBlock Origin

• Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Killing Floor » BAN » Unban PoleNime (Unban PoleNime)
Unban PoleNime
EestiДата: Пятница, 12/07/13, 18:48:43 | Сообщение # 1
Заглянувший
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Hey Doris. Today 12.07.13 , time 17.25 ( i think), and i get noreason ban, because the player Stefan, kill me first round, thanx next round he dmg me and i kill him, 3th round they hit me and i hit him, and i get ban. I want unban, becauuse he first dmg me, i just going shop and than he hiting me. It,s very good server and i want unban, i no the rules, and i am not kid, 16 years old. I think stefan is a stuped kid. But yeah...

Sorry my bad english, because i from in estonia, the nick what i get ban is a : PoleNime

[EST]Thanke!!

LorencoДата: Пятница, 12/07/13, 19:15:44 | Сообщение # 2
Награды: 14
well i think it was session ban, for the current map. If ou try to connect now, you should be able to.

PrO-PGLzoneДата: Пятница, 12/07/13, 19:32:27 | Сообщение # 3
Заглянувший
Награды: 0
Lorenco This player kill me 2 times i have photo|+ i attack you for give Heal and Armour with HealGun and i dont kill you dont lie! smile and 3th time dont exist you get ban at round 2 smile and i say you i give heal and armour.! and i`m not a stupid kid i have 15 Years sry but you should not get unban

[Dronis-Server] Pure Evil

Сообщение отредактировал PrO-PGLzone - Пятница, 12/07/13, 20:00:13

Форум » Killing Floor » BAN » Unban PoleNime (Unban PoleNime)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: